Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan PageGalleryLatest imagesArcadeApplicationComplaintsSearchAwardsRegisterLog in
                  Welcome To Clan FN A Mw2 Clan                                            Announcment: Clan Arcade is up and running but still underconstruction!! 

Post psn names plz!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Post psn names plz! Empty
PostSubject: Post psn names plz!   Post psn names plz! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi evry1. As I am new to d clan could everyone post their psn's so I can add you
mine is I_AYE_EYE

Thnx
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Buylebro

PostSubject: Re: Post psn names plz!   Post psn names plz! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Hey,

welcome to the clan Post psn names plz! Icon_cool add me when your on ps3 and ill invite you to the clan text chat. and you'll be able to add people from there, also as i said in the reply to your application post, this was a killzone based clan so the website isnt as active as it use to be, so bare with me as im trying to re build this clan as a mw2 clan Post psn names plz! Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
https://krbk.forumotion.net
nicoornick
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Post psn names plz!   Post psn names plz! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 pm

psn is nicoornick
Back to top Go down
Big_taco
VIP Member
VIP Member
Big_taco

PostSubject: Re: Post psn names plz!   Post psn names plz! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 am

how many times to i have to say it ._.

KZ2 = best game ever
Mw2 = Best game ever..... FOR CAMPERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post psn names plz!   Post psn names plz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post psn names plz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€  :: ۞F€ÄR ÑØÑ€ PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: