Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan PageGalleryLatest imagesArcadeApplicationComplaintsSearchAwardsRegisterLog in
                  Welcome To Clan FN A Mw2 Clan                                            Announcment: Clan Arcade is up and running but still underconstruction!! 

S_P_R_O_U_T_S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SPROUTS

S_P_R_O_U_T_S Empty
PostSubject: S_P_R_O_U_T_S   S_P_R_O_U_T_S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:15 am

Your Age?* 16

Are you inside the United States?*
california

If you are not in the U.S. tell us what country you are in.* n/a

Can you speak good clear english?* yes

Do you have a working mic?* yes

If you do not have a working mic are you willing to buy one?* n/a

What is your PSN name?* S_P_R_O_U_T_S

On avarage how many hours a day do you play games online?* 4-6 depends on the day

What FPS games you have played on Ps3.* MW1 WaW MW2

In a FPS what main roll do you play best on a team?* Any roll suits me, I can be the supporter, rusher or just someone who lays down covering fire for a teammate to rush to his/her disired position.

What is your Kill Death Ratio?* 1.59 26 k/s

Will you be active on the forums?* yes

Tell us about you, Just give a small Bio about you & your gaming background* Well basicly I have been playing games on all of the playstation consoles, played a little bit of Gears of War till i got the red ring of death : \. I started playing MW1 and was in the clan USMC *******PLEASE NOTE****** I was in the real USMC clan (united states marine corp) the reason for this was because my bud's sister and her husband are both in the marines, so they started a clan full of thier marine bro's and gal's asking me and my friend to join in. The clan was TEAM stratigised based, meaning everyone had a roll in the clan, whether it be the room clearer, supporter or back-up.

Tell us why you would like to join our clan.* This clan is one of very few other clans that have the same likes and dislikes of a clan that I dream of participating in.
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Buylebro

S_P_R_O_U_T_S Empty
PostSubject: Re: S_P_R_O_U_T_S   S_P_R_O_U_T_S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:38 am

um well im glad you took a interest in this clan, but tbh idk how you found us cause the threads that you seen probably were old. and currently there kinda is no clan cause none of my friends i played with wanted to start a mw2 clan they all just want to play for fun.. so you can feel free to add me and i have no problem with you playing with us.. but as on now there really is no clan unless ppl decide they want to start one up

sorry if those post wasted your time filling out the app S_P_R_O_U_T_S Icon_neutral but feel free to add me my psn is buylebro

thanks, and sorry S_P_R_O_U_T_S Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
https://krbk.forumotion.net
KBar712

S_P_R_O_U_T_S Empty
PostSubject: Re: S_P_R_O_U_T_S   S_P_R_O_U_T_S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 am

Damn.
Back to top Go down
KBar712

S_P_R_O_U_T_S Empty
PostSubject: Re: S_P_R_O_U_T_S   S_P_R_O_U_T_S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 am

Your from illinois too!
Im from Rockford, where u from?>
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Buylebro

S_P_R_O_U_T_S Empty
PostSubject: Re: S_P_R_O_U_T_S   S_P_R_O_U_T_S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:38 am

glendale heights
Back to top Go down
https://krbk.forumotion.net
KBar712

S_P_R_O_U_T_S Empty
PostSubject: Re: S_P_R_O_U_T_S   S_P_R_O_U_T_S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:38 pm

nice dude. add me on ps3. kbar712
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S_P_R_O_U_T_S Empty
PostSubject: Re: S_P_R_O_U_T_S   S_P_R_O_U_T_S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S_P_R_O_U_T_S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€  :: ۞F€ÄR ÑØÑ€ Divisions۞ :: COD MW2 Division-
Jump to: