Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan PageGalleryLatest imagesArcadeApplicationComplaintsSearchAwardsRegisterLog in
                  Welcome To Clan FN A Mw2 Clan                                            Announcment: Clan Arcade is up and running but still underconstruction!! 

Ace-Size Clan Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace-Size

Ace-Size Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Ace-Size Clan Application   Ace-Size Clan Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:34 pm

PSN ID: Ace-Size

Games: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Experience: I have played a lot of CoD 4, but now that MW2 has been released it is mostly my main game. My experience in CoD 4 is good, and my experience in MW2 is great. I am 1st prestige rank 33, at the moment, and rising. My KDR is ranging from 1.93-1.94, depending on my mood. Ace-Size Clan Application Icon_tongue

Additional Note: I understand that you are not currently recruiting, but I am just so interest and willing to play with you guys that I thought I would still give it a shot. Ace-Size Clan Application Icon_smile I have a good playing style and do many call outs, so my team work is excellent. I love playing with friends, which some day I hope we can be. Ace-Size Clan Application Icon_wink If you are going to reject this application, I would like to know why, I am just that kind of guy, and I am more then willing to work or wait for the position. I am very ethusiastic.

Final Word: I hope that some day we can work together and hope to be contacted soon on your decision.
Back to top Go down

Ace-Size Clan Application
Page 1 of 1