Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan PageGalleryLatest imagesArcadeApplicationComplaintsSearchAwardsRegisterLog in
                  Welcome To Clan FN A Mw2 Clan                                            Announcment: Clan Arcade is up and running but still underconstruction!! 

Clan Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InsneSmily49

Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application   Clan Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Your Age?
19 years old

Are you inside the United States?*
Yes, I attend school at University of Illinois, and live in Baltimore Maryland

If you are not in the U.S. tell us what country you are in.*
N/A

Can you speak good clear english?*
Yes

Do you have a working mic?*
Yes

If you do not have a working mic are you willing to buy one?*
N/A

What is your PSN name?*
InsneSmily49

On avarage how many hours a day do you play games online?*
It depends, but its usually around 2-4 EVERYDAY. It can change depending on matches, raids, etc.

What FPS games you have played on Ps3.*
Killzone 2
CoD4 (MW and MW2)
Uncharted 2
Haze

In a FPS what main roll do you play best on a team?*
I am a good support player. I don't camp, but I know the maps well enough where I can cover a large area pretty effectively. I use mainly Assault weapons with quick Reload and ninja, very defensive player.

I am not a sniper, not patient enough I must keep moving. I also do not consider myself offensive, I don't really approve of sub machine/dual shotty sprint around entire map strat. Too offensive for me.

What is your Kill Death Ratio?*
My K:D atm is 1.39, Its been lower and higher, I plan to continue to prestige as much as I can.

Will you be active on the forums?*
Of course, as long as its an active forum.

Tell us about you, Just give a small Bio about you & your gaming background*
My name is Kelson McAuliffe. I am a sophomore in college and I am an Acting major. I am a very busy person, but I always make time for gaming because its a great stress reliever and I enjoy it very much. I have many friends who play, but since we are all spread out we play at different times, intervals, etc. So I am looking for a new group of people who are active, fun, and interested in being competitive. I'm sure my friends would also be interested in joining if allowed. I have played Killzone at its release very competively with some friends but again, we have been spread out for too long that it didn't last. I have also played Halo 3, World of Warcraft competively so I have a very versatile background for what is required to get people together for mulptiplayer competitive play. I really enjoy online gaming, and really want to be active in MW2 because I enjoy it. I usually play with my twin brother, him as a very talented sniper while I cover him with people who slip past his scope and we do very well.

Tell us why you would like to join our clan.*
Again, I am looking for a clan that is interested in competitive play and interested in having a good support player to play with. I am a very easy going and excited person to play with, always looking to have a good time and win matches, talk a little smack here and there, but all in good fun.

P.S. Currently I do not have my PS3 for traveling back to school reasons.. airports make it very difficult to transport, so it should be arriving very soon. But I am very interested in playing with you all very soon. Please get back to me as soon as you can
Clan Application Icon_biggrin !!
Back to top Go down

Clan Application
Page 1 of 1