Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan PageGalleryLatest imagesArcadeApplicationComplaintsSearchAwardsRegisterLog in
                  Welcome To Clan FN A Mw2 Clan                                            Announcment: Clan Arcade is up and running but still underconstruction!! 

MW2 ps3 application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yangwho

MW2 ps3 application Empty
PostSubject: MW2 ps3 application   MW2 ps3 application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:13 pm

All the questions marked with a * are required to be answered

California, USA
Yes, I can speak clear english
Yes, I have a working mic + headset
PSN: nsdragons
2-5 hours per day
PS3 FPS: timeshift, COD4, MW2, MGS4
What main roll do you play best on a team? Assault, support, anything except snipe unless on halo
Kill Death Ratio? 1.3~
Will you be active on the forums? Yes I can be

Small Bio about you & your gaming background
Senior in college, @ UCR. My temperment and personality is known to be a nice funny guy. Very relaxed but not carefree. Been playing games all my life from nes to 360 and ps3. Most online experience lies in Halo 2 peaking at a legit 40. Played a lot of semi competitive CS from 1.0-1.6. Currently playing some tf2 for the fun of it, mw2 because its addicting, and borderlands.

Tell us why you would like to join our clan.
Simply I'm tired of playing clan groups in matchmaking, and feel that by joining a clan I could learn to be a better player. I'm normally in the top 2 at the end of matches. Also I'm looking for a clan that's not full of a-holes, who just shit talk but rather who just want to play. That's about it, I play normally in the afternoon and mostly at late nights. But if there is an event I can make time.
Back to top Go down

MW2 ps3 application
Page 1 of 1