Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan PageGalleryLatest imagesArcadeApplicationComplaintsSearchAwardsRegisterLog in
                  Welcome To Clan FN A Mw2 Clan                                            Announcment: Clan Arcade is up and running but still underconstruction!! 

Joining the clan.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-WILLY

Joining the clan..... Empty
PostSubject: Joining the clan.....   Joining the clan..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Your Age?-16

Are you inside the United States?-yes

If you are not in the U.S. tell us what country you are in.*

Can you speak good clear english?-yes

Do you have a working mic?-yes

If you do not have a working mic are you willing to buy one?*

What is your PSN name?-J-WILLY42

On avarage how many hours a day do you play games online?-About 3 hours

What FPS games you have played on Ps3.-COD MW2, COD Black OPS

In a FPS what main roll do you play best on a team?-Im not sure, ill put more to this at the end.

What is your Kill Death Ratio?-1.00 at the moment

Will you be active on the forums?-not like every day but i will get on here a few times a week to see whats up.

Tell us about you, Just give a small Bio about you & your gaming background-last year my friend got kicked out of his house and came to live with us, and he had a PS3 and we saw a commercial for COD MW2 and we went and bought it and i hooked it up to our internet and on my profile, i was ranked 101,781 for my kills rank in the world but then the PS3 over-heated and my friend moved out a couple of months later and took it, but now i have a PS3 that i just got for christmas, and i get about 20 kills per round, 33 and up if i have a good round.

Tell us why you would like to join our clan.-I want to join your clan because when i play people that just get the game and stuff i destroy them, i want some competition but i also want to have fun, and i am a good team player and back to question #10 i am not sure what my best position for a team on MW2 would be, i am a decent sniper, and when i just run around with marathon and knife people i get plenty of kills, because i have good reaction time, and i dont play stupid, i dont just go to random spots i use tactics. i am okay at covering people but there are probably way better people in your clan for that job. I am looking forward to your reply, add me on PSN J-WILLY42 if you could text me the results to this application i would get it faster, my number is (816)-263-2180. make sure you say what it is about if you do text me, thanks you for your time.
Back to top Go down

Joining the clan.....
Page 1 of 1