Offical Website Of F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan PageGalleryLatest imagesArcadeApplicationComplaintsSearchAwardsRegisterLog in
                  Welcome To Clan FN A Mw2 Clan                                            Announcment: Clan Arcade is up and running but still underconstruction!! 

KBar712 Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KBar712

KBar712 Application Empty
PostSubject: KBar712 Application   KBar712 Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Your Age?* 19

Are you inside the United States?* Ill baby

If you are not in the U.S. tell us what country you are in.* n/a

Can you speak good clear english?* yup

Do you have a working mic?* yes

If you do not have a working mic are you willing to buy one?* n/a

What is your PSN name?* kbar712

On avarage how many hours a day do you play games online?* eh between 1 and 2

What FPS games you have played on Ps3.* Call of Duty WaW and MW2

In a FPS what main roll do you play best on a team?* Im pretty versatile. My classes range from sniper to slice and dice.

What is your Kill Death Ratio?* 1.68

Will you be active on the forums?* yes

Tell us about you, Just give a small Bio about you & your gaming background* well my addiction started when i got the original playstation. I upgraded to the halo scene but my 360 sucked so i got a ps3. i love it and play when im not studying for college

Tell us why you would like to join our clan.* You guys have a good setup and its my first clan so im excited to see what its like.
Back to top Go down

KBar712 Application
Page 1 of 1